All VIE13 products are warranted to the original owner against manufacturers’ defects in materials and workmanship up to one year after original purchase date. Within that time frame, if a product fails due to a manufacturing defect, we will evaluate the item on a case by case basis to decide if it is eligible for repair or replacement, at no cost to the customer.
What will we warranty within the warranty time frame?
- Chamois Insert comes un-stitched
- Zipper breaks
- Thread breaks-in most cases we can repair, but not every case
Garments returned for warranty inspection must be cleaned. If they are not clean upon receiving, the garments will be sent back and the customer will forfeit their warranty rights.
Potential problems with your VIE13 Kustom Apparel and our advice to avoid:
We aim to produce the best cycling apparel in the world. Due to normal wear & tear, our products will not last forever, nor do we guarantee that they will. Below are a few potential problems that we have seen over the years. We recommend the below advice for avoiding any damage to your VIE13 Kustom Apparel since none of these issues will be covered by our Warranty Policy.
- Logo Peeling Off: This can happen if the garment is subject to improper wash care. Placing your VIE13 Apparel in the dryer will significantly reduce the longevity of the heat transfer logos. Make sure to line dry or lay flat to dry all of our VIE13 Apparel and do NOT use fabric softener.
- Fabric Pilling: Fabric pilling does not occur from manufacturing defect. It is a result of abrasion, always. Please do not use embroidered saddles with VIE13 Apparel. Make sure the Velcro on your saddle bag does not directly come into contact with your shorts, as this will lead to piling. Make sure not to wash with any Velcro items (i.e. glove, shoe covers, etc.).
- Ink Bleeding: Inks may bleed slightly, therefore before riding please wash garments in cold water and line dry to remove any bleeding effects.
- Fabric Deterioration: Fabric will wear over time, especially with the components of sweat that naturally break down fabrics. We recommend that you wash your VIE13 Apparel very quickly after use and make sure to store in an area that is free of excess moisture.
CUSTOM APPAREL RETURNS
VIE13 does not offer returns or refunds on custom cycling, skating and triathlon apparel. Should you have any misprints, missing items, warranty items, or sizing discrepancies, please contact your customer service representative within one week of receipt of your order. VIE13 will remake misprinted items only if the clothing does not match the approved cut art proof. All teams are responsible for using a fit kit to determine correct sizes to order. If the team did not order a fit kit to determine the correct size, it is not VIE13 responsibility to remake clothing.
If an item is defective, please contact your customer service representative. You will need to provide the team name, defective issue with photo, size and style of garment. The item will be reviewed and if it is determined that the damage was caused by a manufacturing defect, we will repair the item at no charge. We send all warranty items back to our factory to be repaired. This process can take up to six weeks before the item is returned to you. If the item falls outside of the one year warranty period you will be billed for any repairs plus return shipping.
If you are not completely satisfied with a non-customized item from our online store, we will gladly issue a refund or credit for the value of the merchandise within 30 days from purchase. Items must be returned in unworn/unwashed condition with the original hangtags attached. All garments are subject to inspection. Shipping costs are not refunded.
When you return your purchase within 30 days, you will receive a full refund to the credit card used for the purchase at the at the original purchase price of the item(s). Once your package has been received, your refund will be processed within 7 business days. A check or cash cannot be issued for items purchased with a credit card, the amount must be refunded to the original credit card used to purchase the product. The credit may not show up until the next payment cycle on your credit card. You will be notified via email when this transaction has taken place.
Please be advised VIE13 Kustom Apparel will not honor our above return policy on product purchased at discount venues, Expo Events or third party online retailers. VIE13 holds the right to request proof of purchase on every returned garment.